Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Work In Progress (WIP) Wednesday

This week my current work in progress (WIP) is a counted cross stitch birth record I started for my 2nd child.



I actually started this project before she was born (over 2 years ago) and never finished it. I had no time after  we got home from the hospital to work on it and eventually it just ended up sitting in a cabinet. I came across it when I was cleaning out said cabinet and decided it was time I finished it for her!

(^ no I am not a slob.. I do keep my house clean but this is a....junk closet....so it's ok to only clean those out every 2 years right?? :P)

Most of the cross stitch was done already but I did have a few more things to finish: do the black outlining and stitch the words. I have been working on that the past few days and hope to finish it this week. I really dislike sewing of any kind, so I don't know why I even started the thing..lol.





No comments:

Post a Comment