Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Recipe: Chocolate Zucchini Cake

A couple of weekends ago we picked up a zucchini from a road side stand. I got about 6-8 cups of shredded zucchini out of it. It was one HUGE veggie! I used most of it to make bread, but after making 2 large loaves and 4 mini loaves of bread, I was wanting to use the rest on something else. 

That's when I came across this Chocolate Zucchini Cake recipe from Six Sisters' Stuff blog.

Photo Property of Six Sisters' Stuff

It has got to be the most delicious and moist chocolate cake I have ever tasted. I used canned chocolate frosting on the one I made instead of the one it called for in the recipe but it still tasted AMAZING!

If you would like the recipe, head on over to Six Sisters' Stuff blog and be prepared to fall in love with this awesome (and easy) cake recipe.

Enjoy!

Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment