Wednesday, September 12, 2012

WIP Wednesday

As you know from my last WIP post, I was working on a 2+ year old project I started back before my daughter was born. I am happy to say I finally finished it and now I am just looking for the right photo frame to place it in. Here it is finished. (Sorry for the bad cell phone pic)


This week's WIP is a new hat for my shop :) I screwed up somewhere along the line when working on it... I have to take out quite a few rows and back track to find my mistake. (This kind of thing happens when you're crafting on very little sleep and also when there is maybe an interesting t.v.show on that ends up taking  me away from what I am doing LOL)


I may just rip it all out and start new with a more fall-ish color. This bright yellow is more spring-y to me anyway. Oh well. I can never make up my mind, so you'll just have to wait and see what I come up with :)

Have a great day!

Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment