Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Winter Blues

I don't know about all of you but, i'm getting the winter blues over here. 



All of the beautiful snow is about gone and has been replaced with rainy nasty weather. We live on a dirt road so as you can imagine it is a pretty muddy time anytime we head anywhere. The kids have been confined to the house and are getting a little stir crazy. The cloudy dreary days have gotten to all of us and we are just ready for some sunshine and warm weather. 

So...i'm currently digging through all of my yarn stash looking for bright cheery colors and searching my ravelry library for the perfect project. Crochet always brings me joy and keeps my hands and mind busy! Any ideas on what I should make next?

Oh and I would love to do a giveaway soon! We are SO close to 500 followers on fb and our instgram page is gaining new followers everyday! If you haven't liked us on fb or followed us in instagram yet head on over and check us out. I would love to gift items to three people during this next giveaway so stay tuned! 


- Elizabeth






No comments:

Post a Comment